- 2 sweet onions, diced
- 1 bulb of garlic, diced
- 3 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 bag of stuffing
- 1-2 bottles of craft beer (if you like your stuffing moist, go with 2 bottles)
- 1 can of chicken broth
- Todd’s Original Dirt, or alternate seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Add olive oil to a medium/high pan. Add in garlic and onions. Season with Todd’s Dirt. Cook onions until they are caramelized.
- Add in celery and cook for 3 – 4 minutes
- When onions are caramelized, add in chicken broth and bring to boil.
- In bowl, mix together the garlic, onions, celery, broth. Add in 1 – 2 bottles of craft beer to maintain the desired consistency
- Place mixture into 9 x 13 dish, and cover with foil to maintain moisture. Bake for 20 minutes, then uncover and bake for another 5 – 10 minutes.
This stuffing is bound to knock your socks off, so enjoy!