- Pulled Pork covered in your favorite bbq sauce
- Goat Cheese
- Todd’s Dirt
- Fresh Bread
- In a small bowl, combine the goat cheese and some Original Todd’s Dirt. Mix in some Dirt until there is good coverage throughout the cheese.
- Cut the bread into hearty slices – 3/4 – 1 inch thick.
- Spread a thick coating of the goat cheese dirt mixture prepared above on each slice of bread.
- Place the slices on a grill on low-medium heat.
- Heat pork in a frying pan
- Grill bread slices until the bottom has some nice color and is crispy. Top with pork and serve immediately
Great for an appetizer or a meal!