- Liberal amounts of Todd’s DIRT
- Skewer mushrooms or place in grilling cage
- Melt butter and mix with crushed garlic
- Brush with melted butter
- Shake on Todd’s DIRT like there is no tomorrow. Be sure to cover as much of the mushrooms as possible.
- For added kick, also add Old Bay
- Cook over low heat for 15-30 minutes. If you have a high rack above your grill Medium heat is fine.
- Check chicken periodically so it does not over cook.
Todd’s DIRT makes this super easy and super delicious. Try it with “Grilled DIRTY Chicken”, just place the mushrooms farther from the heat and the two should finish cooking at about the same