- 4 packages of mushrooms (8 ounces each)
- 3 jalapenos diced (remove some of the seeds if you don’t want it super spicy)
- 1 log of goat cheese
- 2 cans of crab meat
- bacon bits to taste
- 2 or 3 shallots diced
- Todd’s Cajun Dirt
- (Optional) Caramelized onions
- (Optional) Shredded cheddar jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Remove stems from all mushrooms. With a spoon, hollow out the mushroom.
- Soften goat cheese, and mix together with all additional ingredients and spices.
- Spoon goat cheese mixture into hollowed out mushrooms. Take note that the filling will expand slightly when cooked, and the mushrooms will shrink – do not overfill.
- Bake in oven for 15 – 20 minutes. Alternatively, mushrooms can be wrapped individually in foil and placed on a grill.
These can have a kick and they also freeze well. Enjoy!