- Un-husked corn
- Sink or bucket full of water
- Condiments of your choice (I suggest Todd’s DIRT)
- Soak corn (still in husk) in water for at least 15minutes
- Grill corn (still in husk) for 30-45minutes
- rotate corn ask husk begins to blacken on each side, corn underneath should not be visible.
After removing from the grill you can leave these sit in their husk for upwards of 20 minutes and butter will still melt on the corn after shucking them. Shake on all the salt, Cajun seasoning, and Todd’s DIRT you want.