- 3 cups of Quinoa
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 8oz of sharp cheddar cheese
- 80z of cheddar jack cheese (cheddar/pepper-jack blend)
- Fresh Parmesan cheese
- Panko breadcrumbs
- 8oz of fresh spinach
- 2 bunches of broccoli
- 2 – 3 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350
- Prepare Quinoa according to box directions – and place in large bowl.
- Grill chicken breasts (cover in olive oil and your favorite seasoning). Once complete, dice and place in large bowl.
- Wash and chop the spinach and add to Quinoa mixture.
- Chop and boil the broccoli until cooked – drain and add to Quinoa mixture
- In large sauce pan, add in flour and butter – mix together until a paste forms.
- Mix in whole milk, and bring to boil. Be sure to continuously stir.
- Once boiling, slowly stir in the cheddar and pepper jack cheese until melted.
- Once cheese sauce mixture is melted and smooth, remove from heat and poor into the large bowl containing the Quinoa mixture. Mix everything together and add in Todd’s Low Down Dirt (or your favorite seasoning).
- Transfer contents of the large bowl to a 13 x 9 pyrex dish
- Mix together panko and parmesan cheese, sprinkle over top of the dish
- Place in oven and cook until the top turns golden brown. (15 – 20 minutes)
- Remove from heat, let sit for a few minutes and enjoy!