- Olive Oil
- Todd’s DIRT
- Peppers (Optional)
- Mushrooms (Optional)
- Slice onion, break apart into strips
- Crush garlic
- Add butter, onion and garlic into a medium size frying pan
- Add 2 – 3 shots of Whiskey
- Add Todd’s DIRT
- If desired, added slicked peppers and/or mushrooms
- Cook on medium-high heat for 10 – 15 minutes. Once onions are caramelized, reduce heat and let simmer until ready to eat.
The photos use orange pepper, and read pepper respectively. If you care about the visual aspect make sure you go one color of pepper richer than what you want the end product to be, as the colors become washed out as the peppers saute.
Place the finished product on top of burgers, brats, or whatever else your heart desires! These onions will not disappoint!