- 2 packages of cream cheese
- 3/4 cup of sour cream
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp of dry mustard
- 1 bulb of garlic
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans of crab meat (more if you like)
- hot sauce (such as Franks, Louisiana or Tabasco)
- Todd’s Cajun Dirt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Soften cream cheese and mix in a medium bowl with sour cream, juice from the lemon, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, garlic (pressed) and hot sauce to taste.
- Once mixed, lightly stir in the crab meat until well distributed.
- Transfer mixture to a oven safe dish and top with shredded cheddar cheese and a layer of Todd’s Cajun Dirt
- Bake in oven for 20 – 30 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is golden brown
Serve with crackers, or lightly toasted bread. Makes a great appetizer!