- 1 Cup Soft Butter
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Cups Flour
- 8-10 large apples or 16-20 medium apples
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Layer 13×19 pan with 1 1/2 inches of sliced, peeled apples.
- Sprinkle apples with 1 cup of sugar and cover with cinnamon
- Soften 1 cup of butter, and mix in 2 cups of flour, and 1 cup of sugar. Thoroughly mix and crumble on top of apples
Bake for 50 – 60 minutes, or until bubbling and top is golden brown. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra treat.