- Chicken Breasts (4 – 6)
- Stove Top Stuffing (1-2 boxes)
- Cream of Chicken Soup (1 -2 cans)
- Cheese (Mozzarella or Swiss)
- 1/2 Onion – Diced
- Todd’s Dirt – Original
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cook stove top stuffing
- Place chicken in 9×13 pan (uncooked). If chicken breasts are thick, fillet or butterfly.
- Cover in cream of chicken soup. Cream of mushroom soup can also be used.
- Add diced onions on top. For variety, add corn, mushrooms, peas, etc.
- Season with an ample amount of DIRT.
- Place cooked stove top stuffing on top.
- Cover in cheese.
- Cover pan with foil and bake.
Cook 35 minutes covered. Remove foil and continue baking until cheese is golden brown. Remove from oven, cool for 5 minutes and serve.