- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Todd’s DIRT
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bottle beer
- 1 – 2 cups of flour
- Separate eggs – put egg whites aside in separate bowl
- In medium bowl, mix together oil, DIRT, pepper and egg yolks
- Stir in 1/2 bottle of beer – drink the rest
- Add 1/2 cup of vodka
- Add flour until the batter has reached the correct consistency
- Cover and refrigerate for 6 – 12 hours.
- Preheat deep fryer oil
- Fold saved egg whites into the batter mixture.
- Beat 2 eggs in a separate bowl for an egg wash
- Dip fish/chicken in egg wash, then batter, finally coating with flour
- Deep fry for 5 – 7 minutes – or until golden brown
Enjoy some tasty batter – you’ll be coming back for more!