- 4 large boneless chicken breasts
- Better than Bouillon chicken
- Fresh Thyme
- Todd’s Original Dirt
- Kickin’ Chicken Seasoning
- Olive oil
- 3 large onions
- 1 bag of carrots
- 1 bag of celery
- 1 bag of wheat egg noodles
- Lightly cover the chicken breasts with olive oil, and then season with Kickin’ Chicken Seasoning (or your favorite seasoning). Place on grill on medium heat – roughly 6 minutes per side. Dice the grilled chicken and place in a bowl.
- In large stock pot, prepare 2 gallons of stock. I use Better than Bouillon – add the correct amounts according to the jar directions.
- As the stock is warming up, chop the celery, peel and chop the carrots and dice the onions.
- When the Stock is ready place on medium heat, add in the vegetables, fresh garlic to taste, freshly chopped Thyme and Todd’s Original dirt.
- When the carrots and celery are soft, add in the egg noddles and grilled chicken. Cook for another 15 – 20 minutes, or until noodles are cooked.
This soup has a nice level of heat to it, and is delicious on a warm winter day. Enjoy!