- Tilapia (4-6 filets)
- 1 Onion
- Avocado (3-5)
- Bread Crumbs
- Celery Salt
- Todd’s DIRT
- Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375
- Saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in olive oil.
- In medium bowl, combine bread crumbs and spices. Add sauteed mushrooms, onion and garlic to breadcrumbs and spices. Mix until everything is coated with breadcrumbs.
- Oil the bottom of a 8×8 or 9×13 pan.
- Place fish in the pan.
- Combine 1 egg white and lemon juice in a bowl, brush over the fish.
- Top the fish with sliced avocados.
- Cover with breadcrumb mixture.
- Top off with cheese.
Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Bake uncovered until cheese is browned to your liking. Let rest and serve.