- 1 * Loaf French bread
- 2 * Garlic bulbs
- Todd’s Dirt – Original
- Olive Oil
- Chop the top off bulbs of garlic, package in foil with drizzle of olive oil on top.
- Bake at 375F for 45 minutes to an hour in a muffin pan to prevent drips.
- Allow garlic to cool for 15 minutes.
- Melt butter, and squish the sides of the garlic bulbs to extract the garlic “paste”
- Add DIRT to taste
- Stir butter mixture and crush any remaining garlic chunks. Allow to rest for a few minutes to extract flavor.
- Slice bread, and coat both sides with butter only.
- Bake at 400F until one side is lightly browned, then remove from oven.
- Flip, and apply buttery garlic paste.
- Bake until browned and crunchy.