For larger-sized family gatherings, this is the ultimate appetizer. Combining the delicious artichoke with feta cheese brings a dip that can be enjoyed with chips, toasted baguette slices, and crackers.
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 oz jar pimento, drained
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl
- Spread mixture in an 8×8 baking dish
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 350F until lightly browned
Note that this recipe may be doubled in size in the same dish, but you will need to bake longer.